Work with us
Join our team
We’re always looking for talented, driven people who want to change the world. You can find more info on our open positions below. If you think you’d be a good t, send a resume over. If you don’t see a job you’re suited for, but want to work with us, send a resume over anyways.
We are always open to referrals and, of course, good ideas.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
FREELANCE CONTENT WRITER
Apollo is looking for creative and engaging writers to create content that is geared towards business professionals. This content will be distributed across various financial sector blogs, industry magazines, and sales documents.
- Compose and contribute exclusive, unique and engaging articles and blogs suited to our audiences
- Summarize existing material into short, easily digestible scripts for video production.
- Pitch and execute story ideas, find relevant sources.
- Conduct thorough research to gather information that will be used to write articles, that can include anecdotes, photos or illustrations on various topics for online and print publication
- Effectively proofread and/or edit articles and blogs
- Assist in the process of updating communications materials including but not limited to media kits, flyers, fact sheets, etc., as assigned
- Ability to work to short and tight deadlines and deliver quality work in a highly demanding environment.
- Able to write and edit in English
- Experience as a digital writer, journalist or editor
- Knowledge of economic and/or financial markets terminology is an asset
- Above average English spelling and grammar
- SEO experience
- Self-starter with a strong desire to exceed expectations
- Minimum 1 year communications
About Apollo Exchange
Apollo’s content studio produces custom content for financial sector clients that target specific industry classes ranging from business to lifestyle.
Successful freelance writers will be considered for full time positions as they become available.
DIGITAL DESIGN SPECIALIST
Summary of Position
Reporting to the Head of Content, the Digital Design Specialist will build brand assets for the Company and service its clients with web development, graphic design and other content marketing support as required. The candidate must understand the role a website plays within an inbound marketing ecosystem then take initiative to recognize and implement optimizations.
If the candidate is not proficient in all aspects of this job description, Apollo Exchange is willing to support skill rounding and education.
This individual will have the opportunity to make significant impact on the direction and brand experience of the Company.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
Website Development & Design
Candidates must be proficient in manipulating web page layout and components to create custom, modern websites and advance the Company UX strategy. Primary platforms are WordPress and HubSpot.
- Oversee website initiatives regarding functionality, improvements, architecture and user experience, and identify opportunities to enhance features and navigation
- Opportunity to lead Company UX strategy
- Make custom website changes when required, such as adding pages, creating calls to action, product buttons, manipulating graphics, etc.
- Resolve and troubleshoot website issues in a timely manner.
- Transfer, redirect, and generally be comfortable with domains, DNS, cpanel hosting, CMS backups and updates.
- Other CMS experience is an asset.
Must have an eye for design and experience with Adobe Creative Suite, including Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, and Adobe XD.
Ideal candidate can work with Head of Content, Head of Sales and Marketing to envision and execute marketing materials suitable for print and/or online. The content we produce should be visually appealing, and match any client’s branding guidelines.
Marketing assets the candidate should be comfortable producing include:
- Sell Sheets
- Branded slide decks
- Whiteboard videos from software templates
Social Media Scheduling & Marketing Automation
Some social media experience would be an asset, such as scheduling posts on a marketing automation platform (i.e. Hootsuite, HubSpot, Marketo).
Apollo Exchange believes in a team approach where all members have equal opportunity to voice ideas to advance the agenda of the Company and its clients. Working well in a team, taking initiative, and possessing a desire for growth is important. Must have excellent communication skills and the courage to ask questions.
Engage with clients and solicit feedback on a limited basis.
- Develop a style guide for brand consistency.
- Manage brand assets, design files and images library in an organized fashion
- Other duties as assigned
- Contribute to a positive team environment by working efficiently, professionally and in a friendly manner
- Improve our organization by sharing ideas and opinions. We can do anything as long as it makes sense.
- Assist others as needed and perform other duties as assigned.
- Maintain security in accordance with internal control
- Adhere to guidelines and best practices set forth by the Insurance Council of British Columbia, FICOM, and other licensing bodies as applicable
- At all times, respect the privacy and confidentiality of all customers and staff information
- Maintain safe workplace procedures as per WCB regulations
About Apollo Exchange
Apollo Exchange is a Vancouver based Company providing content marketing services, ecommerce technology, and customized insurance products to insurance brokers. Canadians spend $50 Billion annually on property and casualty insurance premiums which are distributed by over 5000 independent insurance brokerages across the country. The Broker Marketplace is the first of its kind to offer multiple insurance Company products on one integrated platform.
Apply to this position
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for, apply with your resume and cover letter. Be sure to include a link to your online portfolio or a PDF of your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.